- Once your reservation is confirmed, if you have to postpone or cancel your stay, you can do so free of charge until 72 hours before your arrival
- If you have to cancel on the day of arrival, the first night of your stay will be charged in full to your credit card, and the following nights will be canceled free of charge.
- A credit can be given to special cases.
- COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS: In the event that the government does not authorize travel to our area, you will receive a credit to move your reservation within 6 months of the original date or a 100% refund.
Unfortunatley we do not accept animals. We know that some of your fur babies are exceptional well behaved little creatures, but we cannot make any exceptions.
Check-in and Check-out
You will receive a text message at 10AM on the day of your arrival with your room number and other details about your stay.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Will I be charged extra for extra people in my room?
No, we charge per night per room, and not per person.
What to eat?
There is a communal kitchen available for use for our clients. It has an oven, stove, plates, utensils, microvave, toatser, microwave over and pots and pans.
The village convenience store Marché Robin is open and you will find many pre-prepared meals. It is a 5 minute walk. The restaurant L’ Authentique next door, also offers take-out meals.
Each room is equipped with a small fridge bar and a table for eating.
Coffee makers are also available at the reception desk to bring to your room.
Do we serve breakfast or have TVs?
We do not offer any breakfast. We do not have a restaurant onsite anymore. We do have a very well communal kitchen that is equipped with everything you need to make a wonderful meal except the chef and the food.
We also do not have TVs in the rooms. The fleuve serves as your entertainment during your stay.
Which rooms are on ground level and 2nd floor?
Ground floor: 19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-60-61-62-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48
2nd floor: 31-32-33-34-49-50-51-52-53-54-55-56
Which rooms have a floor and not carpet?
Which rooms have a spa?
Which rooms have a nice view of the river?
All rooms have a beautiful view of the river.
What is included in the room?
All our cozy rooms have a bathroom (WC and shower, some have a bathtub as well) and a mini-fridge.
What is included in the Tiny House?
It has a double bed, a small table with two chairs, and a shelf to store your items. You also have access to a picnic table nearby to enjoy a good meal with a glass of wine as the sun sets. And best of all! The shelter has a magnificent view of the St. Lawrence River. The toilet and shower are located in the reception area.
Do you accept trailers and RVs?
We accept tents ONLY.
Can I bring my car into the camping site?
No, it is not possible to bring your car into the camping site because nor the road nor the camping sites are prepared for vehicles.
If you have a lot of things with you, ask for help to the staff, we will help you.