- In case of cancellation up to 15 days before the arrival date, a full refund will be given.
- In case of cancellation up to 7 days before the arrival date, a 50% refund will be given.
- In case of late cancellation, no refund will be given.
- COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS: In the event that the government does not authorize travel to our area, you will receive a credit to move your reservation within 6 months of the original date or a 100% refund.
Unfortunatley we do not accept animals. We know that some of your fur babies are exceptional well behaved little creatures, but we cannot make any exceptions.
Check-in et Check-out (Rooms and Tiny House)
- Check-in begins at 3:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Special measures for COVID-19
- The reception is closed due to Covid-19 but you can access it at any time.
- Everything is available in self-service (soaps, towels, toilet paper, utensils, flat sheets, etc…)
- FOR THE KEY: It will be in the door when you arrive.
- FOR YOUR DEPARTURE: Please leave your key in the door and turn back the heat to 7 degrees or turn off the air conditioning in the summer (both in the room and in the bathroom)
- We are now in the RED ZONE! The restaurants in the area are closed.
- The common kitchen and the coworking space are unfortunately also closed. We invite you to bring your own BBQ to cook outside.
- The village convenience store is open and you will find many pre-prepared meals. The restaurant L’ Authentique next door also offers take-out meals.
- Each room is equipped with a small fridge bar and a table for eating.
- There is also a microwave at the reception desk available 24 hours a day for everyone.
Will I be charged extra for extra people in my room?
No, we charge per night per room, and not per person.
What to eat?
The common kitchen and the coworking space are unfortunately also closed due to COVID-19. We invite you to bring your own BBQ to cook outside.
The village convenience store is open and you will find many pre-prepared meals. The restaurant L’ Authentique next door, also offers take-out meals.
Each room is equipped with a small fridge bar and a table for eating.
There is also a microwave at the reception desk available 24 hours a day for all. Coffee makers are also available at the reception desk to bring to your room.
I want to know more about the Working Holiday Program
Take a break from the city and come hike in Charlevoix without spending any money! The Auberge de nos Aïeux’s working vacation program offers you the possibility to exchange 20 hours of work per week for a room in the Auberge. Cleaning of rooms and common areas. 10 days minimum. Possibility to spend the summer with us. Click here for more information.
Do you offer long-term rentals?
Yes, we do. Especially during our off-season from September-to April. Please call or email us for more information.
Which rooms are on ground level and 2nd floor?
Ground floor: 19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-60-61-62-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48
2nd floor: 31-32-33-34-49-50-51-52-53-54-55-56
Which rooms have a floor and not carpet?
Which rooms have a spa?
Which rooms have a nice view of the river?
All rooms have a beautiful view of the river.
What is included in the room?
All our cozy rooms have a bathroom (WC and shower, some have a bathtub as well) and a mini-fridge.
What is included in the Tiny House?
It has a double bed, a small table with two chairs, and a shelf to store your items. You also have access to a picnic table nearby to enjoy a good meal with a glass of wine as the sun sets. And best of all! The shelter has a magnificent view of the St. Lawrence River. The toilet and shower are located in the reception area.
Do you accept trailers and RVs?
We accept tents ONLY.